The online educational materials include:
- Over 30 short video modules walking you step by step through the process of how to stop periodontal disease.
- A 70-page digital handbook that accompanies the videos and explains many of the finer points in more detail.
- A digital transcript for each video (for those who prefer to read rather than watch).
- The OraWellness Mouth Map (a simple yet powerful discovery tool that provides you with firsthand proof that you are making progress on your healing journey).
Nut-Free HealThy Mouth Blend
The OraWellness HealThy Mouth Blend is an organic toothpaste alternative which helps support a healthy mouth by:
- Supporting a healthier balance of microbes in the mouth
- Keeping disease-causing bacteria from effectively attaching to your teeth
- Soothing stressed gum tissue so the body can heal itself
The HealThy Mouth Blend helps us become a 'good conductor' of the symphony of microbes in our mouth.
This revolutionary remineralizing tooth whitening powder is a 'must have' for anyone with tooth sensitivity or receding gums.
85% of customers surveyed said they experienced a reduction or complete elimination of tooth sensitivity after using Shine over time.
Shine provides our teeth with:
- the right minerals
- in the right particle size
- to the areas that need support the most.
An added benefit for people with advancing gum disease is that Shine may help our gum tissue to adhere back to teeth, which can help reduce pocket depth.
The OraWellness Pocket Applicator is the single most useful at-home tool that we have found for successfully stopping thug bugs in deep infected gum pockets, it will give you the power to reach the base of even the deepest gum pockets and address the bacterial infection that causes gum disease.
To be used with the bacteria-removing brushing methods taught in the online educational materials. Although a ‘regular’ toothbrush can be used with the OraWellness HealThy Mouth System, we encourage the use of this special toothbrush and brushing technique to more effectively disrupt and disorganize the oral thug bugs.
Keeping the tongue clean is a critically important aspect of the path to a healthy mouth. The tongue is a major breeding ground for microbes. In fact, 85% of bad breath comes from the tongue. Clean the tongue daily and say 'good-bye' to bad breath!
After an extensive analysis of flosses on the market, Orawellness gave the highest marks for quality, value and good environmental impact to this one.