Suggested use: 2 capsules twice a day before food and prior to exercise.
Grass-fed kidney meat provides:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamins B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B1, B12
- Zinc (another important nutrient for thyroid hormone conversion)
- Healthy kidney building blocks
- Kidney specific proteins, peptides, enzymes & cofactors
- Molecular biodirectors — DNA blueprints for healthy tissue
- DAO (diamine oxidase) to help manage histamine levels
Prevention is better than cure. Combining ancient wisdom with food science and health. Beef Kidney contains nutrients, vitamins and minerals from nature’s healthy soil and plants. Our ancestors recognised the nutritional powerhouse of organ meats as one of nature’s most powerful superfoods and understood that consuming organ meats like heart, liver, kidney and bone marrow may contribute to improve energy levels, immunity, bone health, wellbeing and vitality.
When it comes to your hormones, the #1 nutrient that kidney meat provides is selenium. Besides its neuroprotective properties, it is required for the manufacture and metabolism of thyroid hormones.
This absolutely necessary, yet under-appreciated mineral is needed to convert T4 to T3 as the enzymes involved are selenium-dependent. As you probably know, insufficient T3 levels often lead to hypothyroid problems.
Selenium is also lauded for its role in clearing the body of excess oestrogen – an excess that can lead to endometriosis, PCOS, fibroids, and other reproductive conditions, as well as Hashimoto's thydroiditis.