120 capsules: 60 days' supply.
The full array of B vitamins is vital for liver health. B12 is especially important. It can be stored for years in the liver, whereas other water-soluble vitamins generally cannot be stored (they get washed out daily and must be replenished).
Vitamin B12 is useful in the treatment of liver disease because it acts as a precursor of the amino acid methionine, which then converts to S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe) for potential liver disease prevention.
As the building blocks of a healthy body, B vitamins have a direct impact on your energy levels, metabolism, immunity, brain and nervous system function.
Supplementing with B vitamins is especially important for people suffering periods of intense stress, women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, and vegetarians and vegans.
- B1 (thiamine): plays an essential role in metabolism by helping to convert nutrients into energy
- B2 (riboflavin): helps convert food into energy and also acts as an antioxidant
- B3 (niacin): plays a role in cellular signalling, metabolism and DNA production and repair
- B5 (pantothenic acid): helps your body obtain energy from food and is also involved in hormone and cholesterol production
- B6 (pyridoxine): involved in amino acid metabolism, red blood cell production and the creation of neurotransmitters
- B7 (biotin): essential for carbohydrate and fat metabolism and regulates gene expression
- B9 (folate): needed for cell growth, amino acid metabolism, the formation of red and white blood cells and proper cell division
- B12 (cobalamin): vital for neurological function, DNA production and red blood cell development
Naturally sourced from buckwheat, which as a crop has been used for many centuries, and despite the name it is related to rhubarb, sorrel and knotweed, not wheat, and is therefore 100% gluten-free.
Pullulan capsule from tapioca, non GMO.
Typical amount per 2 capsule serving:
- Thiamine B1 1.76mg / 160 %NRV
- Riboflavin B2 / 177%NRV
- Niacin B3 31.2mg / 196 %NRV
- Pantothenic Acid B5 12.1mg / 201%NRV
- Pyridoxine B6 1.6mg / 119 %NRV
- Biotin B7 109ug / 218 %NRV
- Folate B9 L-Methylfolate 378ug / 189 %NRV
- Methylcobalamin B12 3.9ug / 160 %NRV
Not suitable for those with a buckwheat allergy
08 March 2023
I've been taking B Complex for a few weeks now, and I can already feel a difference in my energy levels.
I used to feel tired and run down all the time, but since taking these capsules I have more focus and energy to get through my day.
01 March 2023
Not only do I feel more alert and focused throughout the day, but I also feel more relaxed and less anxious, which has had a huge impact on my daily life. I love that these capsules are easy to take, and I can feel confident that I am giving my body the nutrients it needs to thrive.
28 February 2023
I have been using this product since the beginning of the year and I have been blown away by the results. I have more energy throughout the day, my mood has improved, and I feel more focused and alert. I used to struggle with feeling tired and sluggish, but since starting these capsules, I've noticed a significant improvement in my overall well-being. I appreciate the fact that they are made from a natural source and are free from additives and fillers.
Read all 8 verified buyer reviews...
Same-day dispatch when you order before 1pm Monday - Friday
Tracked 48 £3.99
FREE when you spend £70, usually delivered within 2 - 3 working days.
Tracked 24: FREE when you spend £120, usually delivered in 1 - 2 working days.
(This is Royal Mail's stated delivery aim, not a guarantee)
The delivery time applies to the dispatch of your order and not the time it was placed.
Postage is calculated by weight, just add items to the cart to see the cost.