- Nano Hydroxyapatite (nHA) to remineralise enamel, brighten teeth, and prevent sensitivity
- 9x baked bamboo salt with strong alkaline properties restores the ideal mouth pH level.
- Xylitol can starve the harmful bacteria in your mouth, reducing plaque build up and tooth decay
- Baking Soda gently scrubs away plaque, whitens teeth and freshens breath
- Pine oil helps relieve gum and mouth sores
- Sustainable; recyclable aluminium tube
Experience a refreshing and gentle toothpaste that promotes healthy teeth and gums.
Ojook's special formula contains nano-hydroxyapatite (nHA) to reduce plaque build-up and bacteria while restoring tooth enamel.
It also contains treasured 9x baked bamboo salt (Jukyeom) from Korea to promote gum and oral microbiome health.
Bamboo salt has been used in Korean medicine for centuries to cure gingivitis, gum disease and inflammation.
What sets this toothpaste apart is its natural formula with a refreshing peppermint and pine flavour that awakens your senses without overpowering fragrance.
Enjoy a toothpaste that not only keeps your teeth healthy but also delights your senses.
Same-day dispatch when you order before 1pm Monday - Friday
Standard £3.99, usually delivered within 2 - 3 working days.
Tracked 48 £3.99, FREE when you spend £70, usually delivered within 2 - 3 working days.
Tracked 24: £6.00, FREE when you spend £120, usually delivered in 1 - 2 working days.
(This is Royal Mail's stated delivery aim, not a guarantee)
The delivery time applies to the dispatch of your order and not the time it was placed.
Postage is calculated by weight, just add items to the cart to see the cost.