Suggested use: 2 capsules twice per day before food
The benefits of grass-fed heart for hormone health lies in its collagen and therefore amino acid content. Collagen works to offset cortisol imbalance while also balancing: melatonin, progesterone, insulin, DHEA, HGH and more. Collagen is loaded with amino acids, which help balance hormones, and in turn, neurotransmitters (aka those little things that control your mood- hello PMS).
HEALTH BENEFITS OF BEEF HEART
- Helps maintain healthy blood pressure
- Supports energy, endurance, athletic performance, stamina
- Assists in maintaining healthy connective tissue
- Supports heart health, blood pressure health and is a nutritional powerhouse for mitochondria
KEY FEATURES OF BEEF HEART
- Vitamins B2, B6, and B12: The heart is rich in folate, iron, zinc, and selenium.
- A great source of coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) an antioxidant. The spark plug of the heart.
- A rich source of collagen and elastin to support connective tissue health, joint health and digestive health
- Source of malic enzyme to make pyruvate
Traditional cultures have eaten organs and glands of healthy animals to support and nourish their own organs for centuries. Nose to tail eating where nothing from the healthy animal is wasted.
Undefatted, organic, grass-fed beef heart is the richest source of natural CoQ10 of any food, with specific proteins, peptides, enzymes and cofactors that are found exclusively in the heart tissue which may help you strengthen and support your own heart. CoQ10 is a convenient way to help maintain heart health and healthy blood lipids, while replenishing CoQ10 levels which may deplete with age.
Synthesis of CoQ10 indispensably requires the B vitamins (vitamins B2, B6, B12, folate, niacin and pantothenic acid) along with several trace elements, including selenium, which protects CoQ10 from oxidation. Deficiencies in any of these nutrients reduce the efficacy and synthesis of CoQ10. The vitamin and mineral content of foods is therefore of greater importance for maintaining CoQ10 status.