Suggested use: 2 capsules twice per day before food
BONE MARROW CONTAINS
- Glycine, proline, hydroxyproline that may contribute to improving gut health
- Amino acids, vitamins, minerals, glycosamine and hyaluronic acid that may support stronger bones and joints
- Vitamins: Vitamin A, vitamin K2, omega 3 & 6
- Minerals: iron, zinc, selenium, boron and manganese are typically found in bone marrow matrix
- No hormones, no GMO's, no additives, no fillers, no stearates
Bone Matrix Marrow is rich in nutrients growth factors, stem cells, soluble activators, vitamins, minerals, enzymes and trace minerals found only in marrow bones that build, repair and maintain living bones and connective tissue.
Bone Marrow contains two types of stem cells, hemopoietic which produces blood cells and stromal, which produce fat, cartilage and new bone.
Nutrients from freeze dried red and yellow marrow and bone matrix may improve blood health, bone and joint health.
Low temperature freeze drying keeps any heat sensitive enzymes, peptides, vitamins and minerals in tact.