- Seal in moisture by spritzing directly on to your face and while it's still damp apply Organic Skin Food or Low Pufa Organic Face Oil and lightly massage in.
- Spray on to cotton wool and wipe over your face to gently freshen whenever a full cleanse is not necessary.
- As an instant pick me up: spritz and let it sit for a minute or so, and then blot off the excess with a tissue. Do not let it sit, as like most watery products, it will evaporate and leave skin feeling dry.
- Help foundation spread more easily and give a sheerer, more natural finish by spritzing first, and you can dampen make up sponges and press into skin to remove excess product.
- To set make up and remove a powdery finish mist a cloud into the air and walk through it.
Rose and Orange Blossom waters have been popular for centuries and here the two delicate scents are combined in an inherently pH-balanced blend that will soothe your skin and uplift your spirits.
All moisturisers and oils are best applied to damp skin to aid hydration; your skin needs water because it’s always evaporating.
Never use any facial oil on dry skin.
It’s a waste of product and can actually have the opposite effect as it sits there, sealing in dryness, which could cause clogging over time.
Absolutely Pure Skin Drink is a better choice than mineral-laden tap water which can wreak havoc on delicate facial skin.
Same-day dispatch when you order before 1pm Monday - Friday
Tracked 48 £3.99
FREE when you spend £70, usually delivered within 2 - 3 working days.
Tracked 24: FREE when you spend £120, usually delivered in 1 - 2 working days.
(This is Royal Mail's stated delivery aim, not a guarantee)
The delivery time applies to the dispatch of your order and not the time it was placed.
Postage is calculated by weight, just add items to the cart to see the cost.