- Seal in moisture by spritzing directly on to your face and while it's still damp apply Organic Skin Food or Low Pufa Organic Face Oil and lightly massage in.
- Spray on to cotton wool and wipe over your face to gently freshen whenever a full cleanse is not necessary.
- As an instant pick me up: spritz and let it sit for a minute or so, and then blot off the excess with a tissue. Do not let it sit, as like most watery products, it will evaporate and leave skin feeling dry.
- Help foundation spread more easily and give a sheerer, more natural finish by spritzing first, and you can dampen make up sponges and press into skin to remove excess product.
- To set make up and remove a powdery finish mist a cloud into the air and walk through it.
Keeping the water and oil components of a product separate means there's no need for skin-irritating emulsifiers, mould inhibitors, thickeners, preservatives, pH adjusters etc. which can play havoc with sensitive skin.
Rose and Orange Blossom waters have been popular for centuries and here the two delicate scents are combined in an inherently pH-balanced blend that will soothe your skin and uplift your spirits.
All moisturisers and oils are best applied to damp skin to aid hydration; your skin needs water because it’s always evaporating.
Never use any moisturiser on dry skin.
It’s a waste of product and can actually have the opposite effect as it sits there sealing in dryness, which could cause clogging over time.
You can use use plain tap water but Skin Drink is better!