RADIUS Organic Silk Floss
- 100% Biodegradable making Silk Floss perfect for camping, travel, home compost and septic tanks
- USDA Organic with Naturally soft, fibrous cleaning texture
- Silk is Handspun by Family Owned Fair Trade Farm Cooperative in Colombia
- Spun in natural plant wax with No artificial sweeteners, color or flavor synthetic wax, GMO ingredients, preservatives, glutens or yeasts
- Packaged in Recycled Cardboard and plastic container is 100% recyclable; Available in English & French
Spun by hand, RADIUS USDA Organic Biodegradable Silk Floss is of the utmost purity and quality, sourced in cooperation with the a 20-family owned Farm Cooperative in Cauca, Colombia called CORSEDA, focusing on redirecting worthy sources of livelihood back to the native populations of Columbia in a sustainable and enriching manner.
The natural silk, certified Organic by the USDA, is grown sustainably in groves of mulberry trees in the mountains of Columbia. After spinning, RADIUS Organic Biodegradable Silk Floss is coated in natural VEGAN Candelilla wax. Candelilla wax is a wax derived from the leaves of the small Candelilla shrub native to northern Mexico and the southwestern United States. It is yellowish-brown, hard, brittle and translucent.
Pure, natural silk has a soft texture with very low abrasion. It removes plaque softly and effectively. Designed in-house in Kutztown PA, each product is inspected by hand and designed to last. RADIUS is a family owned and operated enterprise dedicated to effective design, quality construction, and sustainable manufacturing. NO Gluten, Preservatives, Artificial Sweeteners, GMOs, Unnatural Coloring, Phthalates, Parabens or other harmful additives.
Ingredients: Pure Silk, Candellilia plant wax.