KRISTY ALFORD One Ten Toned
If you’ve ever said to yourself, “I really should do some exercise” but that was 10 years ago, then ONE TEN TONED is the program for you.
A short, fun, incredibly simple, yet effective method to develop long, lean muscles without bulk, while avoiding all those difficult, hateful exercises like burpees, jump squats, sit ups, straight leg lifts, planks and running, which can be really damaging to the knees, back and neck.
Go at your own pace and build up slowly.
Why it’s great…
- only 10 minutes of light weights a day
- clear explanations of why this method works for muscle tone
- 30 day planner
- photos showing each exercise
- explains why cardio can damage your health
- explains the link between the right exercise and weight loss and how we’ve been doing it all wrong
- song playlist to make it fun
- suitable for beginners