Absolutely Pure's candle is made from soy wax and rape seed oil - burning these high PUFA substances is the only fit purpose for them in our opinion!
The delightful aroma of neroli; sweet orange, lavender, lavandin and rosemary will create a sophisticated ambience in any room.
- Burn time 40 hours
- Clean burning - no soot stains.
- Cotton wick - no metal in the core.
- Fragranced with essential oils - no synthetic aromas.
- Easy to clean wax residue makes the glass reusable.
- Steel lid protects from dust and gives an elegant look.
- Hand-poured into recycled glass
- Comes in a white, recycled cardboard box
Trim the wick EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. Trimmed wicks will give you a cleaner, brighter burn. Excessively long wicks cause those smoky stains on the inside of the glass. Trimming the wick keeps the flame in control and prevents those marks from forming.
Do your best to keep your burning candle away from fans, air conditioners, open windows, or heavily trafficked areas where people walk back and forth a lot. Moving air can disturb the flame, leading to even more unsightly black marks on the glass.
Once your candle has been lit, don't snuff it out until the top layer of wax has melted all the way across. This might take several hours, so don't start burning at all unless you have that time to spend.
Whenever you fail to achieve full melt, you're contributing to tunnelling where the wick starts to sink lower and lower, like a tunnel is forming right through the centre of the candle.